Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving isn't always celebrated by my family but when it is we usually have a great time. My family always makes food and invites a lot of relatives to come over and feast with us, most of our family lives a great distance away so sometimes not everyone makes it.  When my family does make it we eat, laugh, catch up, and have a good time.


What this holiday means to me is a very big deal because I get to see my cousins and family members some of which I haven't seen in almost a year. Thanksgiving is important to me because it lets everybody know what you should truly be thankful for not just for possessions but for family. Usually during the time off nothing special happens because my mom still goes to work but i'm thankful for my mom having a job.


Thanksgiving is a special holiday to me and my family because we let each other know that we appreciate one another. Thats all we really do during the break we show each other that we are thankful for still being alive and thankful that we have a stable home. Most of all we let each other know we love each other and we always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment