Monday, November 18, 2013

My Top Five

Video Games

#5 Battle Field 3
I like battle field because it is a slow pace game. This game makes you think before you act. It is my least favorite game because I personally like fast pace games & this game is too slow for me.
#4 Grand Theft Auto San Andres
Grand Theft Auto is a very interesting game and it very fun to play. Gta is known for its violence and free roaming because in this game you can do whatever it is you want to do. However I find this game to get a little bit repetitive because you do the same thing over and over.
#3 Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast
Dragon Ball Z has always been my favorite anime. I like to play this video game because I get to play as my favorite characters. This game is 3rd on my list because its very fun and also challenging because you fight against friends.
#2 Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty is overall the best franchise in my opinion. Mw3 is a very competitive game because you have to constantly be watching your back to make sure you don't get killed. This game is number 2 on my list because I like these type of games, because they are fast pace and hard to play.
#1  Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
Black ops 2 is my favorite game because last year they introduced a game mode called league play, in this game mode you play against competitive people. Not only is it harder to get kill streaks but its also harder to stay alive if you don't have your teams support. Also this game continued and ended the story line of zombies which was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment