Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stranded

If I were to be stranded on a deserted island I would take a swiss army knife. I would take this knife for self defense purposes and also to cut down anything I need to. I would also use it to cut down paths and also to mark areas i've already been to. Using this knife it allows me to not only to protect myself but also mark places i've been to so I could get around a lot easier without getting lost.



My second item that I would bring would be flint and steel. Having flint and steel is vey important because I could use them to start a fire at anytime of my choosing. Having fire is important as well because the fire will keep me warm and keep me from freezing to death. So overall flint and steel is very important for my survival without it I could freeze to death.

The finale thing I would take with me is apples. The reason on why I would take apples is simple, apples are nutritious and also has seeds inside them. If I plant those seeds it would allow me to get more apples and not completely starve to death, also apples have juice in them I would use that to hydrate me.


























No comments:

Post a Comment