Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Perserverence

If I had to choose between getting $50 right now, or wait 1 full year and get $100. In my opinion I would choose the $100 because if you wait for 1 year, the day you get the money may be the time you actually need it. I think its best to wait because it has something to do with perseverance whatever your goal may be you have to wait to achieve it, so having to wait for $100 will be a start on being patient but not giving up.


I would think that everybody should definitely have long term goals, weather you know of them yet is another question. I definitely have long term goals, my goals would be to go to college and get the best education I can so I can live the best life I can achieve. My plans to achieve this are finding a job and going to college at the same time. Going to work and school at the same time is definitely going to be a challenge but I know that i'm going to need perseverance to achieve my goals without it I would not even be trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment