Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Extra Credit

No I have not seen any david Blaine specials, how ever I really did like the magic because it was really weird to see him do all these tricks and illusions. I really did like watching the special because it entertained me and I thought it was really interesting since I don't really watch magic at all. 

My favorite illusion that he did on the special was the last one on the show, when he stuck a needle in his arm and had the other guy freaking out. This was my favorite because of the guys reaction and the way david blaine faked or looked to fake his pain. In this act david got a very large needle and started to slowly push it through his arm, eventually the needle came out the other side it went in. When he pulled it out there were no scares or blood it was like nothing had happened to him.

The illusion I liked the least would have been the kerosine trick when he learns to vomit all the water he drinks, the reason on why I liked this one the least is because I had seen it before. Also another reason would be because the image of him vomiting the water and kerosine back out to me is kind of disturbing. I would definitely watch his next special because its very entertaining in my eyes, and I would rate the show a 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment