Friday, October 25, 2013

My Wisdom

My wisdom to my kids would be letting them know there are a lot of drugs out in the world. I would tell them that there will be a point in their life when friends or people will tell them to try a drug, I would do the best I can to let them know the effects of the drugs. After I explain all the long term affects of the drugs, It would be up to them to make their decision and hopefully make the right one.

I would also show them these type of pictures and let them know that it could always happen to them. I would let them know that every drug has it's own affects and in some cases even death. I'l show them the movie "Behind The Orange Curtain" to show them the dangers and consequences of messing with drugs. Drugs will ruin your life and there is no way around that if you use drugs the drug will use up your entire life until your dead or nearly dead.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment