Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday's assignment

1. Stress Relief
2. Media Influences
3. Self- Medication
4. Advertising
5. Genetic predisposition
6. Missinformation
7. Parental influence
8. Risk- Taking behavior
9. Social rewards
10. Peer pressure

In my opinion smoking cigarettes is not that bad. Smoking can calm some people down and relax them enough to get them through the day. But at the same time smoking can cause a lot of very bad diseases. Smoking cigarettes can cause cancer, and can even be the cause of having a stroke and even death.
I started smoking because I felt so much pressure in school and i just want something to relieve stress. My friends had told me it was a good way to give yourself a break so I tried it, and I've been smoking ever since. I try not to smoke as much because I don't want to end up like the people in the commercials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment