Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Favorite Hobby

I believe hobbies are very important because, without them you would have a boring life. Hobbies are a good way to pass the time and always keep yourself entertained and keep your mind active. Without hobbies you can get fat and loose muscle in your bones, everybody needs a hobby to keep them self fit and entertained.


Track is my favorite hobby because it gives me a good and healthy way to pass my time. Running isn't hard at all, what's hard is having the endurance to run for a certain amount of time non-stop. Doing this sport or hobby isn't necessarily easy either, you have to be dedicated and committed to running in order to strive and push yourself to be successful.


In my personal opinion I truly believe that track and field is a sport that a lot of kids can be interested in.   The reason kids could be interested in this sport is because, a lot of kids enjoy to run. Everybody likes to stay fit and do it while doing something they enjoy to do and that is running.

No comments:

Post a Comment