Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Expertise

Alot of diffrent people have lots of diffrent skills or hobbies. Certain people have wierd skills or hobbies, I am actually very intreasted in criminal justice or human behavior. I spend alot of time watching some show called " Criminal Minds" this show intreasts me because it studys human behavior. Studying human behavior is a unique skill and not a lot of people can do it.


To study human behavior you have to be in a special team called the B.A.U. This team specializes in murders, child abduction, and serial killers. They study what the killer did and didn't do and use those clues to anticipate his next moves and catch him. This is somthing i study closely because it can be very use full. For example the reason being on why people bite thier inner lip is because they are either guilty or hiding key information.



I would not consider myself an expert at this quite yet, but I do study it and take it very serious. This is my hobby and what I do on my spare time. This is important to me because this is what I hope to be when I grow up, I realize I got the idea from a television show but I found this very interesting.

http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/S/bo13025491.html


No comments:

Post a Comment