Friday, September 27, 2013

GMOs

GMOs are genetically engineered with DNA from bacteria, viruses or other plants and animals. Right now GMOs in the market offer enhanced nutrition. Although there has been a lot of good signs of GMOs there has also been bad ones, a growing body of evidence connects GMOs with health problems. Monsanto Is a company that helps provide farmers with their resources so that they don't need to waste earths natural resources.

My opinion of GMOs is that they can be good for you but they can also be very bad. I do not understand all of the factors but from what I have read I do understand that, GMOs are not natural or come from the earth. Genetically modified food could be very dangerous and In my opinion I believe that they should stick to growing food off the ground and not modify it.

http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/about-gmos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment