Friday, September 20, 2013

Being Charitable

The charity that I choose to write about is the Susan G Komen charity. This charity is for the people with breast cancer, they have invested about 2 million dollars and have the become the best charity with the most progress.

This charity is important to me and personal to me because two of my aunts are fighting breast cancer. This charity shows me that there are people fighting to end breast cancer. In a way this charity also gives me hope that one day nobody else will have to lose a loved one to a disease this deadly. This campaign is important to me because I don't want to loose any family member to it.

Another reason that I find this charity very important is that nobody should loose a loved one to something this horrible. Breast cancer has been around for a long time and everyone believes it is time to end it. Susan G komen is important to many people and is something people count on, not only do people believe in the cause but many support and donate to it daily. I support the cause and I wait for the day when breast cancer no longer exists.


http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/AboutUs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment